Honey

Honey
NOT SKINNY NOW !

Us

Us
Us

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ride 7 and beyond

Today is Wednesday August 3, I can't believe how time is flying by. I Rode in the arena because it was soo hot. She wore the bit (not connected) and we did more trotting circles, steering and side pass. We also went in and out of the trailer.
I spent last week working on more of the same on ride 6. Honey had an easy weekend, cuz I went to the Bay Area. Monday we just lunged and had a nice long groom session. I'm trying to change it up on her tying her to different areas on the ranch. Cristine has been taking her in and out every day- in the stall at night and out in the day -unless its blistering hot. Wow- she is being totally spoiled! (pampered)

Tuesday 8/2- ..Ruby and I ponied Honey on the trail. Russ was pony'ing a horse too, and Cris brought up the rear. Honey walks slow on the trail , I think its the rocks so we'll try to get her in some boots.  She did very well except for me  having to drag her and Cris driving her from behind- Right through the water like a champ- no big deal! it was a nice  (hot) little ride.
Next time I'll ride her.
I guess we're at the point of "time under saddle" and refining the basics.  I'll let you know if we do something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment