Honey

Honey
NOT SKINNY NOW !

Us

Us
Us

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday Sept 15 - DOGS RULE

Lots done today, glad I had my camera! I got to the ranch and Russ asked if I would like to join he and Honey's pasture mate Fancy on a trail ride! OF COURSE- I did worry because the last time I went out she was ouchy because I did not boot her. So I went to put on my 1's and they did not fit! She of course has grown since the last trim- I borrowed Cris's boots with gaiters, also a size one- and they fit nicely.


We went out and had a very nice ride. We went through water and trotted some too, the boots held up well and she was not ouchy at all.  Nice.





We returned back to the ranch and rinsed off and hung out. Four of us ladies were standing around and Karen picked up the camera and snapped some pics of Honey being her personable self, Nuzzling me


 You'll have to excuse the look! I always cover from the sun And I just had taken my helmet off! Yuck!
Get a haircut lady!











And best of all Honey had all four of us, Cris, Holly, Karen and myself - totally going "Awwwww" She was all over Charlotte!






























That's right- this was the horse that did not like people OR dogs- kicked at them and chased them .

1 comment: