Honey

Honey
NOT SKINNY NOW !

Us

Us
Us

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday September 14

It was a nice day, sprinkled last night. There was thunder and lightening in the mountains and the clouds shed a few drops over us.
Honey was wormed today by me, no big deal. I guess I can consider her a "broke" (tame) horse.  All those stories of a few months ago- seem like some dream. Or maybe people were talking of some other horse- ?
She's so sweet and friendly. I rode with Cris and her 4 year old Wendy, in the arena- we just played around.
All tacked ready to go



Wendy-AKA Mini-me


Afterwards they hung out and munched grass together while they dried in the sun. They look alike - somewhat, I call Wendy mini-me she's so petite.
Wendy in the foreground-Honey behind

No comments:

Post a Comment