Honey

Honey
NOT SKINNY NOW !

Us

Us
Us

Thursday, July 14, 2011

D-Day July 12 First Ride

(For more super photos- go to the dedicated page on the side bar!)
Todays' the day! I do the daily with Honey. All is going well so I call Christine to come down to the arena because I want to get on Honey. Well- don't you know- her daughters come, Stan comes and we have an audience! Honey likes Christine, (she feeds) and they handle her too. SOOO
it all went well!! It is very very exciting! Sorry no video- but here are the pics!

I'm on the mounting block


Everything is going well!












Me-leaning over
Here I am leaning over to say "Hi- I'm on this side too"



TA DA !!!

I dismounted -that went well too. Sometimes a horse can freak out on a dismount-but she did well- as I jumped off, did not use the block to dismount. After the initial ride I ponied her around the arena off of Willy- and I ponied her around the ranch! Next chapter we'll pony on the trail!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment