Honey

Honey
NOT SKINNY NOW !

Us

Us
Us

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ride 3 Wednesday July 20

Honey seems very pleased with herself! What a great day for us!! Oh My!! Nora came by as planned. She knows how to lunge so I had her lunge Honey in both Directions, just to get to know each other  a bit.
Then I mounted up and Nora led us around.  She then lunged us on a circle similar to yesterday.  Then we reversed several times by me turning her head and using leg. Nora just pointed and moved in position just so Honey "got the idea".  Then Nora un -hooked the rope and we walked around a while.
I had Nora hook us back up and off we went walking back on the circle AND THEN (drum roll..)  the trot-
BEAUTIFUL! she moved out and went great in both directions! NICE. we just did a few circles then ended it-the trot session.  We walked on our own over the poles and  around. Then we followed Nora out on the trail a little and back. TA DAH. Another sweet victory!
Tomorrow I hope to ride with out a person on the ground- Stop (whoa) was lacking so we'll work some on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment