Honey

Honey
NOT SKINNY NOW !

Us

Us
Us

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Then The News and move- July 2

Elke called and said to me-" I have my daughters horse coming in and I need the space. Honey will have to go back to El Dorado Hills too AAE. You could work with her there. "
Uh-Oh- now I have to make a decision. I have been using the arena over at Cool Hills Ranch.  The pic is of the main barn.



So I made the big leap to take her there. On July 2 - I worked alone in getting her in the trailer -after about an hour Elke came down and helped me get her in. Wendt DiGiorno came to follow me to the Ranch. Wendy is the owner and founder of AAE. So technically she is the owner and I am the foster. I like to think of myself as the Godmother.
We arrived at the ranch and Honey was quite frothy from sweat. Although she didn't appear to be stressed too much. She got off-took a deep breath and started eating. Horses were being ridden and all seemed well.
Don't you think a horse can sense the difference between a calm peaceful place and a slaughter yard full of emaciated moms worrying about their babies? She seemed VERY happy!
Sunday,Honey was stalled next to her new Girlfriend Miriah. She seemed please to have a horse buddy. Its a doubled edged sword, cuz they want to revert to herd mentality.
She and Miriah WENT swimming in the pond! It doesn't look like much but when it a 100 degrees out its enough!

The new outside digs
The next day she messed up her leg cuz she cast herself in the stall. No worries-we moved her outside with her pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment