Honey

Honey
NOT SKINNY NOW !

Us

Us
Us

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ride 4, Thursday July 21

 Sorry no pics

Today- I rode with no one helping. Honey thankfully, has the whoa down. Maybe it was because she had no one to look at on the ground- she still turned to the center when I said "Whoa". Oh well- we'll fix that later-she is so sweet.   She trotted in nice circles! Steering is still noodley- this was ride 4 ! :) She moves right out at the trot- I really wish I had it videoed- I'll have Stan do it for us. Oh the new thing today was- LIME Green leg wraps! darn I should've taken pics.
THEN when we were done; of course all week I have had her tied to the trailer while I groom and Tack up- so today I got her feed/treat bucket going  and went in the trailer- she was reluctant- I came back out (left the bucket in) asked her again and she went right in- did it 3 times :)
 she happily ate her stuff in there- I will do that again each day with and without food.
I think its time for a trail ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment