Honey

Honey
NOT SKINNY NOW !

Us

Us
Us

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The saddle- June 8

It was a cool several weeks. I went out EVERY day to see honey. I'm no dummy and each time I tied her to the wash rack-she was double tied. so the first couple times she did pull back HARD- Oh well- I just ignored it and kept up with the daily routine of grooming, cleaning all 4 feet ,working in the round pen, grooming and eating treats out of a bucket. In that order. I had my friend Nora come out and brush and clean her feet out-when I felt she wasn't going to kick. So she xould get used to many other people- cuz she semed REAL bonded to me.
I did a lot of work desensitizing her in the round pen. She seemed to have an idea about the work and later I found out she had 30 days training/work at Mont Roberts place in Saugus, CA. Anyway I sacked her out, had her walking on the beach towel I was using and fling the lunge whip all around her Via Clinton Anderson stlye- she won't be afraid of my tools. I did jumping jacks around her too. So i puth the saddle on and off her. Then saddled her up-that was about a weeks worth of work. So don't think I just "did it"

No comments:

Post a Comment