Honey

Honey
NOT SKINNY NOW !

Us

Us
Us

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday July 19-Wheee ride number 2


Today I asked Stan to come to the arena and help me get Honey moving under saddle. Tomorrow Nora comes at 2pm to help. I had lunged and free lunged Honey before Stan arrived.

I mounted up and Stan just walked us around. We followed, and I steered a little. She's just going in the halter with some side attachments so I can get her head going. I'll take better pictures.
After of few time of us riding in a circle around Stan using the fence corner as a guide, we were going very nice!
We reversed several times with Stan pointing and me steering. 

Then the big moment...(drum roll...) I had Stan take the rope off, while he stayed in the center of our circle.
I reversed several times and Stan pointed in the direction to go (cuz Honey kept looking for direction) And when I said whoa- she stopped and faced Stan. Ha ha shes so cute.

I had him walk to the other side of the arena and sit on the mounting block.  And I got her to walk around and even go over the pole. We ended there. It was a good ride!



No comments:

Post a Comment