Honey

Honey
NOT SKINNY NOW !

Us

Us
Us

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Saturday July 23 Trotting nicely Ride 5

I gave Honey a day off Friday and rode Ruby at Dru Barner park with my friens Sheri.  I was going to pony Willy but he lost a shoe (a very rare thing).
SO today we did a lot!!! Oh my goodness!! I asked Stan to take some videos. I really wanted to see how she was going. This is the second time at a trot with out the lunge line.  PLEASE notice- all you non-horsey people, the quality of the forward movement- how nice her circles are. wow is all I have to say!
At the end there- did you see her lick her lips and be soo happy with herself?? nice stop too!

After that wonderful little spin I took her outside the arena (first time without following a person.


Then the best!! I don't think my horses back over poles this well!! This is the first time we backed over the pole-she's too good!


THEN this was the 2nd time after "bad pony" day we worked on trailer stuff.- Yesterday-I used her treat bucket to lure her in and today I did too and here is the video- Next time I'll see if I can gert her in by just walking in. THEN we'll need to work on backing out..

No comments:

Post a Comment